Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Sunday


Eggs just my be my favourite food. A good day for me includes eggs. Scrambled eggs with asiago, fresh basil and tomato.
A photography class.
In this picture I learned to play with settings so that I got great indoor lighting.
 The only thing I felt safe taking a picture of was the projector.
 I didn't want to creep out my classmates
who I did not (and still don't) know by taking pictures of them.
So ceiling it is.
I have no idea what I learned. My mind is a sieve
A walk. Scott used the camera for awhile and he likes taking pictures of two things: me and cats.
Proof



Dinner was a spectacular roast chicken.
 Did you know that if you make a little nest of paper towel around the chicken come carving time
 you wont get juices running everywhere?
Ah yes, my blog is a learning experience isn't it?

I have been working away in the studio this week.
 I have got several large pieces to finish, one commission, a new collection,
 some illustrations and an installation to finish. Wish me well!
Have a happy week!

p.s: do you follow me on Twitter? No?
 well if you do you will see I posted a discount code for my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment