Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First Frost


I'm an early riser. Always have been, its in my blood. My Mama, and her Mama and her sisters are all early risers.
So as my sweet husband doses and slumbers, I make my way to the back yard. Last Saturday morning I awoke to a frost-covered garden and in the wee small hours of the morning I tiptoed out with my camera to capture some of the prettiest things I have seen in a long time.






In January I will be participating in Come Up To My Room at the Gladstone Hotel. I will be getting to complete an immersive room installation, and on Saturday we delivered the model of the installation to the woodworking shop where it will get translated and the framework for the model will be completed. 

It will be a shipwreck, large, nearly life sized. And I am hoping, it will be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment